Michael Haschek is the owner of CTO Seamless and lives in Austria along with alot of other smoke and mirror companies. He portrays himself as a fortune 500 caliber person and truly is nothing but a cheat and an extortionist.

Hope that you never come across this crook by hiring Michael Haschek as trust that he will do everything he can to extort money from you, and if you don't pay him use the internet as personal revenge.

I hope nobody else has the misfortune of coming across this European Nut Bar!

The last thing you want to do is give this many any money as you will never hear from him again, regardless of the promises he make he will rip you off!

Had an Experience with CTO Seamless?

Comments

Avoid Michael Haschek
#182037

Avoid this wanna be fortune 500 at all costs i sure hope nobody else does business with him for their sake

Michael Haschek of Austria
#182034

www.pissedconsumer.com/.../tried-to-extort-money-from-me-20100828196068.html

Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more BuildYourSite - Build your site is worthless BuildYourSite "My website was always down so many technical issues horrible customer service. They refuse to fix problems quickly. They are very,very rude. Each time I had a complaint they made..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Instant Checkmate - Instantcheckmate is malware Instant Checkmate "I looked up a person whose ph# was (probably spoofed) trying to phish scam me, but out of curiosity I also looked for my name. I made the mistake of..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more